Be Our Guest Close to Home
About to be discharged, but not quite ready to return home? Come be our guest at the Union County Hospital Swing Bed Program. After completion of an acute care 3 night qualifying stay, our Joint Commission certified program allows you to rehabilitate dose to home.
- Ability to transition from any acute care hospital to our program
- Hospital Environment
- 24 hour registered nurse on duty
- Rehabilitation Services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- IV Fluids and IV Medication Administration
- Onsite Laboratory and X- Ray
- Post Joint Replacement Rehab
- Respiratory Therapist
- Skin and Wound Care, including wound vacs
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Individualized Care Plans
Your specialist can still remain involved in your care, with onsite consultations or visits to their office.
For more information, call 618-833-4511 extension 4477. We are ready to welcome you!